mesh29.com

Have your say on our official forum!

It is currently 19 May 2022, 12:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Scott releases "Animals" compilation
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2010, 20:00 
Site Admin

Some of you may well have seen this elsewhere, but if not, here's a message from Scott...

Hi everyone! Those who follow me on twitter may know a few months back I saw a film called Earthlings about animal cruelty. I was so horrified and upset by the cruelty shown that I desperately wanted to try and help in some small way.

With the help of my friends' bands, I've released a digital compilation album, simply called "Animals". It's out now on Itunes with 100% of the sales going to various animal protection groups.

Every month the sales money will be donated to a different animal protection group and will be posted at a blog I've set up for the project called Catching Wasps.

There is more info at http://www.catchingwasps.co.uk and the abum is available to buy from here:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/animal ... 73058?uo=4

The album features The Candle Thieves track "Pull Back The Moon" (with added cello at the end!) and an exclusive Glockenshiels track called "Theme From Glock's Corner". It also features tracks from many people you might recognise :) I understand that some of you may have some of the tracks on it so even if you buy the odd song off it, it is still a huge help.

Thanks so much,
Scott

"So very proud"